Production Blog- Film Meditation

  Still not back at school. It is every kid's dream to miss school. Yet, I can’t help but feel restless. I need to get back into the working environment. I miss the interaction with others. I miss the routine. As soon I get back I will make up for my lost hours. As for school work, I have made sure to stay on track. For any assignment I see I make sure to turn it in on time electronically. I am thankful that my teachers accept online submission during my time of leave. Not to mention the overwhelming amount of support my friends have given me.

I have also been focusing on my mental health. While school has its ups, it also has its downs. A student's mental health diminishes severely if not monitored. School can take a huge toll on your mind and body.  To combat this, mediation has been my best friend. Every morning I make sure to meditate for at least 5 minutes. If I'm in the mood I'll also meditate for 5 minutes at night and unwinded with a short film. Even though this is a recent change to my daily schedule, I can already feel improvements. Starting my day off with positive energy is my medicine!

                                                                                                                                                    xoxo, Dru 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog