My Music Video

 

It's done! I am so happy that I finished this amazing project. I ran into some problems along the way but all in all, I am happy with the outcome. The only thing I am a little disappointed in is the quality of my video. It was all good until it came to upload my video onto Youtube. However, this is a learning experience to also keep the quality of any project at top priority. 

This entire process took about 1 week if you don't count the days that I did nothing. I had a lot of fun with this and will 100% do it again if I have any free time. One way I think I could've improved was with the number of people in the music video. I originally planned for about four people to be in it but I ended up with one. But, you have to work with what you got. Luckily, I was able to film and edit with what I had and I am grateful for that.

My favorite part of the film was the car shots. I can't really explain it but recording those shots was so intriguing. One of my favorite parts to edit was the costume change. I had to make sure that the audience sensed a change in mood. I showed the video to my friends for peer review and made changes accordingly. 

This was my favorite project so far. I am even more eager to move forward with this class and bring on more projects!  I rate this entire project a 10/10.

xoxo, Dru Donald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog