Title Research: Watch the Titles Website


 I love this website. It has a variety of titles. Ranging from more well know ones to more underground. I use this website for more enjoyable title research. They provided a description from each movie title. Explaining the theme and what is happening. This really helps me connect themes withing titles. Which will initially help my opening sequence titles. This movie doesn't just have titles from films, but from tv shows, video games, student projects, etc. This is very beneficial because I can see how to make my film less like a tv show and more like a true movie in such short seconds. 

                                                                                                                Xoxo, Dru Donald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog