Production Blog- Editing research

Another day, still a home. As we know I cannot return home until next week. However, I will not let this stop my productivity. 
Editing is something I find joy in. Whether that be a 10-second fan edit or a 1-minute opening sequence, editing is a pastime. Because of this, I chose to spend my time insolation studying up this beautiful technique. 
This film needs to be 5 minutes. As compared to last year, where I only did a 1-minute opening sequence. This requires more. More technique and refinement.
When it comes to the basics: cutting, cropping, and layering, I am a pro.  Regardless, there is a still way I can improve. The genre of our short film is Mystery. With that being said, there are certain editing techniques required for this genre. Such as sound and ticing. Using the website "VideoMaker" I learned all about the importance of proper pacing. If you rush the story the audience might be confused. But if you make it too slow the audience may get bored. All of this important information helps me feel prepared for editing our short film! 
                                                                                                                                xoxo, Dru 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog