Production Blog- Anticipation of filming

 We have one more day until we start group filming. I am so ecstatic! Not only will this be the first day of filming, but this will also be the last. As briefly stated in my previous blog,



Vanessa started filming solo. As she plays April, it was easier for her to start filming by herself. All of her bathroom scenes are done. However, we might re-film for safety measures. Additionally, she’s made over 60% progress for our film. As this is a short 5-minute film, the process is shorter. All that’s left to do is record the driving scenes and Publix entrance. After that, I will gather all of the footage and began editing. When Vanessa is behind the camera, Jheanelle and I will switch off with filming. We might even use two cameras at once to have multiple angles.

I can’t describe how happy I am to finally shoot this film. Working among my talented group members has been such a delight. We push each other and challenge ideas. I wouldn’t want to collab with anyone other than them! Not only are they intelligent, but they’re also fun! That combination makes this process even more enjoyable. I couldn’t ask for a better group.

Let the filming begin!

                                                                                                                                                xoxo, Dru 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog