Resting before filming

  

 
On March 10th I begin filming. That is two days. In honor of my birthday, today I am going to rest and take a break day from prepping. I already have everything I need to be successful. So until then, I will not be working on this project. Instead, I will be finishing up some of my school work then going out to dinner. I also, will the night watching a movie with my family. Probably something in the action/drama category. So while I'm still resting, I am continuing my know the edge of drama films. More specifically common conventions used. This is will expand my knowledge from my previous research. Shown in my "Genre research" blogs. I will mentally be taking notes. However, not taking any physical notes to rest my brain.
    
    I am very proud of the way I scheduled everything. I don't feel rushed to stressed. I succeeded in planning breaks and knowing myself for when it's needed. I feel like this is the most prepared I've been for my media projects. March 10th can't come any sooner. I can't wait to finally start the filming process.
                                                          xoxo, Dru Donald
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog