Planning for final task: location, health, schedule and more



 Location:

I decided to record the majority of this movie in my own house. Mainly because I wanted to keep everything COVID-19 safe. Even the scenes my friends need to record will be at her own house as well. First location is my living, then bedroom,bathroom, kitchen, then living again. I briefly stay on my patio by my living rom. Another relocation is my friends bedroom then my living room again.

Participants: 

I have only have 2 people in this movie. It was very hard to even find the second person as everyone is cautious of catching disease. I also wanted to use my family, however their availability could not align with my set filming schedule.

Actors
   Dru Donald  - Destiny Power’s
Jade Amane Cheever - Cheryl
  
Filming: Dru Donald

Editing: Dru Donald

Directing: Dru Donald 

Health:

Since COVID hit, nothing has been normal. Hanging out with my friends have lessen and my time outside has decreased. Due to this, I could not have a lot of people in my movie and opted for two: my friend Jade and I. All the scenes I am in will be filmed in my own house and all the scenes jade are in will be filmed at her house. This ensures that we are socially distancing and completely safe.

Schedule:

On 03/10/21, filming beings. I will shoot all scenes in my living room then kitchen.

On 03/11.21, all scenes with Jade will be filmed. As she is only in one scene it wont take that long. On that same day I will record my patio scene.

On 03/13/21, the final scenes I have will be filmed. This includes my bathroom scenes and bedroom scenes

On 03/14/21, editing immediately begins. I will upload all scenes onto DaVinci Resolve. With clips weight it will take quiet awhile. After that I will arrange and cutting clips down.

 On 03/15/21, I will finish cutting all scenes and start adding transitions and music.

On 03/20/21, I will wrap up editing and watching through the opening sequence multiples time getting out all kinks.

On 03/21/21, I will upload my movie and finish the entire process.

                                                                                                                                xoxo, Dru Donald


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog