Finalizing my storyboard

 


I have not started filming yet. In fact, I start on the 10th. I scheduled it this way so that I could tie all my loose ends together. Such as, my storyboard. I sat down with my teacher today and we talked about multiple ways I could fix my storyboard. I wanted to make sure I got in important details and angles that would be used for each part. It did take a lot of time as I needed to do cured every single moment of my film. I wanted to keep up the cleanliness of each slide. However, the quality did decrease the more I did.I am still proud of my outcome. I keep on switching my plot idea so making a define storyboard was a little tricky. My story may still change when I create the final project. Knowing that, I made sure I made everything broad enough, leaving room for change. Also, giving just enough detail to make sense. This took my about 1 and a half. hours of brainstorming and 2-3 hours of drawing/writing the storyboard. I was extremely exhausted but I pushed through. Hard work truly does pay off. Writing this now I have a headache but I am going to start finalizing  my plot soon. Just so I know everything being I jump right into filming. I can’t wait to move further as I getting closer and closer towards the end. It feels as if I just made my pitch blog. 

                                                                                                                                xoxo, Dru Donald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog