Changing my story



 I've finally heard back from Jade. We both agreed that it would be safer for her not to be in the movie. I would have to film at her house which is not worth the risk. We also both don't have enough time to get tested, so this was the smartest decision. With that being said, I am changing the plot of my film. I will be the only actor in my film. There will be text messages shown from different people. However, only one physical person will be seen through the opening sequence. 

    It will now be about a teenage girl who a social media star. Her family doesn't know about her following and she keeps it on the down-low. One day her family decides to do a one-week cell-phone ban where they can not touch, use, or look at any cellular device. We see this through her perspective. I have more for the idea but there's only so much I can fit into a minute and a half. This isn't initially what I planned but due to my circumstances, this is the best outcome.

    I said this in my last long but I will be filming starting spring break. The 19th is my first official day of filming. Editing will also happen during that time. So that when the break is over I only have to review and submit. I estimate about one full week and a half to get everything completed. This still leaves me enough time to rest and enjoy my break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog