Changing my schedule

    


 I was supposed to start filming yesterday. However, I made the executive decision to change my schedule. I will be moving the filming to spring break. My spring break start March 18th and ends the 29th. This is more than enough time to film and edit. With that being said,  filming will take up 4-5 days. Editing with take 3-4 days. I am still battling with the plot of my film. I am not sure what exactly to do as the pandemic makes planning very hard. One of my actors, Jade may not be able to film. Due to that, I might have to rescript and rewrite everything. Instead of using my friend I would have to use my sister. If that happens I will need to change my story to make it more accessible. I find out if Jade can do it or not on the 15th. So, I will wait until then. Hopefully, she lets me know sooner so that I can probably plan with adequate time. I do not want to be rushed or feel stressed. I estimate I will need 2 days to replan. It wont take long as I already have some ideas in mind. Always keep a back up plan friends!

                                                                                                                            xoxo, Dru Donald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog