Editing for my Music Video

 


The time has finally come. The time to get down to business and edit my music video. I recently found a great new editor available on iPhone called " Cap cut". It is amazing quality and was free.  I used a total of two apps for editing. Cap cut which was used to trim, add effects, and audio. Also, Prequel which I used for the saturated filter on my music video.

First, I imported all my fottage onto my editor and the audio. All the footage was over a minute so I had to go in and trim some of it. Once I got the video down to one minute I went in and started adding the transitions. I made sure to only add transition when necessary so it wasn't overwhelming. Then, I added some effects. Such as glitches, VR tapes, and sparkles. Next, I exported the video and imported it into Prequel to add to the filter. I wanted the music video to seem and look retro so finding the perfect filter was crucial. Once I found the perfect one I exported and imported the video back into Capcut to watch it fully through. Watching over it I was very happy to see my music video come together. The final step was to upload it onto Youtube.

As you know things don't always come easy and to my luck, I had to upload it about 5 times. For some reason, the quality turned bad so I tried emailing the video to myself and uploading it through my computer. However, that didn't work. My best shot was to export my video in higher quality and then directly upload it to Youtube.

All in all, I'm proud of my outcome and would love to do this again.

xoxo, Dru Donald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog