My Commercial

My commercial is finally done. Looking back at it I do see some things I could have improved on. However, being that this was my first ever project like this, I feel as if I did my best. I am astonished at the amazing quality I brought to the commercial. Each shot looked so high resolution and professional. My voiceover came out better than I expected and the background music motivated my commercial in the best way possible. I made sure to have the proper conventions typically in makeup commercials.
I kept all my transitions neat and not choppy. I made sure that they were needed and not excessive. In such a short amount of time, I greatly improved my production skills. I can easily point out different camera angles and movements begin used. Also, I could easily analyze what CLAMPS was needed in my commercial.
All in all, I am extremely proud of myself. Working from the ground up it is truly amazing to see my final project. Once I showed it to my Mom for her feedback I felt even more confident. She said it seemed very professional for being filmed on an iPhone. And due to the current pandemic, with my resources available the outcome was stupendous. I was able to keep the majority of my original plan from my storyboard and all. There were only a little bit of tweaks made which makes me smile. 
I can't wait to start a new project.
xoxo, Dru Donald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog