A Level: Intro Blog

     Hey! Dru here. I am so excited to be back and to get started on my final task. The making of the first part of my portfolio was such a great experience. I learned so much and truly grew as a media expert. Now, is time to beginning my second half. I am little nervous but more than less eager to start. I can’t wait to learn even more and expand my intellect. I am also excited to work with others. With my first half, I worked by myself from start to finish. Mostly because schools were online. Fortunately, this year are back in person and ready to work! Of course following covid CDC safety guidelines. This makes it easy for me to group up and create a better experience for myself and my group. I hope to have a group of 4 or 5 other classmates. So that we have basket of ideas to pick and choose from. Being able to create something great from multiple different ideas is something truly amazing! Nevertheless, this year is going to be a GREAT one. I can’t wait to share my creations with you all. I am looking forward towards another amazing year in AICE Media studies… A Level!!


                                                                                                                                        xoxo, Dru 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog