A Level: Group Blog

Hi! Dru here. As you know, last year for my final task I chose to work alone. Due to covid and time conflicts. However, for my  A level final task I will be grouping up with 2 other people: S and Vanessa G. I am excited to be able to group up rather than work alone. This will help make the process a little easier. We all have different experiences and thoughts so the final product will be a reflection of that.  We plan on brainstorming first. Then, planning the rest of our events. Such as who is filming, acting, and editing. When we choose to meet and themes. I chose to work with these people because we already are comfortable with each other and are hard workers. We are all really passionate in making this the best.  We knew we were going to group up from the start. So I am really glad it all worked out. This will be not only be great quality, but we will also have fun doing it. Having fun is a big part of group projects. If none of you are having fun then it will reflect on your product. Let’s get ready to work!



                                                                                                                                                    xoxo, Dru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card