My Real Techniques lighting Miracle Face and Body sponge commercial falls under the category of makeup. In this type of commercials, the audience usually sees a person applying a product to their face or body. There is an assortment of conventions used in makeup commercials. For example, close-ups, pannings, great lighting, makeup, voiceovers, and vanities are some commons conventions. The costumes are neutral and cool or warm town colors. There are no logos and usually include a t-shirt and some form of pants. Dresses are also commonly worn in these commercials. Costumes are lightly used in these commercials. This is because, with too much, the focus can shift from what you're supposed to actually be looking at to something unrelated. Props are heavily used in Real technique commercials. For instance, makeup brushes, sponges, eyeshadows, etc. Each prop is new and metallic which compliments each other. Other props may include household items such as a clear cup, flower, or jar. Th...
Filming for my commercial was an interesting experience. I worked by myself for this project so everything came straight to my head. Initially, I wanted a simple tutorial type of commercial. However, my ideas changed once I started to research more about these types of commercials. After research, I then knew what I wanted. On Saturday, the 31st I officially started the filming. I took one day to shoot and film everything and did so in about 15 takes. I had to make sure my lighting was perfect in every shot to make the commercial look professional. Also, I made are every angle showed only necessary items and not a crowded background. Strategically I filmed all my shots on my vanity at the peak of dawn where my window gets the perfect amount of natural lighting. This made my vanity shots look very uniform and soft. Additionally, for certain takes that required both of my hand in the shot, I asked my Mom for assistance on holding ...
Hello! My name is Dru Donald, I am 16 years old, a junior in high school, and attend Fort Lauderdale High. One word I would describe myself as is LUMINOUS, whether that's in a room full of people or in seclusion by myself. Some of my hobbies may include but are not limited to, social media, musical theatre, and being an anime enthusiast. As I am consumed by the world of social media I decided it was a great idea to take AICE Media Studies. I've heard great reviews about this class from my previous years at Fort Lauderdale so it was only natural I'd test it out for myself. I want to learn more about the world of media in all forms so this class is a perfect option. I also want to expand my editing/creating media skills so its another win-win situation. All in all, I feel like this class will help me grow tremendously as a person and future media fanatic. One of my favorite apps as of right now is TikTok. I mostly make my content about anime which initially helped grow my pl...
Comments
Post a Comment