Planning for filming

    


  I start my first day of filming tomorrow. I already started prepping my room for filming. Making sure that it is clean and set up to make day one smooth and easy. I estimate about 1-2 hours of filming with a 30 minute break in between. I really need to focus on getting different angles, for editing purposes. I plan to start filming at around 12:30pm-1:00pm when the sun is the brightest. Natural lighting is key for my film to look good. I also have a ring light handy in case I have to film in areas where natural light is limited.

    As for today, besides cleaning up my room, I am just resting. Spring break has officially started so I am taking it all in. Hanging out with my family and talking to some friends. I am very anxious to start film. However, I know that whatever happens will turn out great. My sister said that she will help film as I am the only actor in this. It would be quite hard for me to film and act at the same time. Once day one of filming has concluded, I will the 20th off. Then film again on the 21st.

    It feels like just yesterday I was picking the genre for my project. Now, I am a day away from filming. I can’t wait!        

                                                                                                                        xoxo, Dru Donald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog