Title Research: Art of the Title Website


     I'm using this site to get a feel for picking titles. Titles are a very important use in films. Different genres mean different titles. Of course, for a horror movie, you'd want something scary. So getting used to different titles helps me a lot. This website has a huge variety of titles that I can research. I've watched over 20 different titles. In doing so, on each one, I take notes about the atmosphere and neatness. Also with this website, I can look at titles from specific designers+ studios. This helps when I want a doing more tedious research.

                                                           xoxo, Dru Donald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog