My Pitch


      So here's my first pitch-

    A group of teenagers, all from different cliques get brought together by a life-changing event that will keep them connected forever. Will they fumble? or rise to the occasion!

     My next pitch is sorta similar but more action-

A group of friends must resonate with their souls in order to defeat the ultimate evil. Bonded by fate, will these heroes save all of humanity?

      For my first pitch, I would be interested in making it into a film because I feel as if it's versatile. It doesn't give too much but it still leaves something on your tongue. This could take place in a high school, camp, mall, etc. The options are endless. Also, the genre is ultimately action drama. However, with his pitch, it would be easy to add in some romance or even comedy. Still, a downfall is that there's no real cliffhanger.

    I would be interested in making my second pitch due to the more fictional aspect. I would love to add lots of cool effects to my film. I'll also be able to play a lot with sound making the fictional world come alive. I think this pitch would appeal more to people as it is a fresh idea and less realistic. 

    I've decided to choose my second pitch. "A group of friends must resonate with their souls in order to defeat the ultimate evil. Bonded by fate, will these heroes save all of humanity?"

    I feel like it is important to pick an idea that you're 100% passionate about. When it came down to the two ideas, I just had to pick the second one. I want my creativity to be at its maximum and with this pitch, I will be able to see my imagination come to life.

                                                 xoxo, Dru Donald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog