Planning for my music video


Props

For my music video, I've decided to use a few different props. The first prop will be a car. Then I will use a big desk and a singular comfy roller chair.

Costumes

I will have multiple people in the music video. However, the main subject will two outfits. The first will be ordinary clothes such as some black leggings and a plain t-shirt. Next, there will be a quick change and they will then be in a bright pink crop top and jeans. Those in the background will wear outfits to complement the main subject. Such as jeans and a blacktop. The makeup will be natural as I want the main focus to be on the costumes.

Schedule

On 11/16/20, I will research the convention of my music video.

On 11/17/20, I will establish the props, costumes, schedule, set, location, and a back plan.

On 11/19/20, I will create a storyboard for my one-minute music video.

On 11/20/20, I will start filming for my music video and recording the necessary shots.

Set

 I will use the hallway, office, and desk.

Location

The location of my music video will be at a theatre company. Luckily, I know the owner and they're allowing me to record there.

Backup plan 

If I cannot record at the theatre company I will resort to recording at my own house. I will add a pool scene and make the music video more tropical.

xoxo, Dru Donald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog