Introduction to the Music Video Project


 I am so excited to start this new project. I love being creative so this allows me to think beyond my wildest dreams. Making a music video has been a task I’ve wanted to do for a long time now. So, this project is perfect. 

I’ve decided to work by myself for this project. I feel as if I can be at my most creative state when working alone. However, for the filming portion I will have some friends be in the actual video. I can be in full control and make my imagination come to life. 

I chose the song “7 rings” by Ariana Grande. I wanted a very upbeat song that I could easily use one minute of. Also, I made sure that the song I chose would be able to tell a story. I want the audience to feel line they’re being taken into this new world and experience it with the main actor in the video. It will have a “Alice in Wonderland” when she first gets to Wonderland feel. The feelings of confusion yet intriguing energy will be present. 

High angles, close-ups, and low shots etc. will be greatly incorporated into the video as they play a key role. Every scene that I film will have a clear motive to it. 

All in all, I am just itching to get started with this process. Never less, to see the outcome of it all. It will be great. Mark my words! 

                                                                      xoxo, Dru Donald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog