Filming for my Music Video



 I started filming for my Music Video on November 21st. My friend who I used in the video arrived to set at around 3:00. I arrived at around 2:50. We didn’t start filming until 4:30. The actually filming took around about 20 minutes. I was surprised because I expected it to take about an hour. However, to my surprise we finished early. Once I got home I started editing right away. I didn’t edit much because I lost mojo. After that I spent the rest of my Thanksgiving break just resting and starting my first ever job!

I made sure to record enough footage that I could work with. I even filmed a little extra that wasn’t on my storyboard. The majority follows my original plan though.

I actually expected to not filming throughout my Thanksgiving break. However, plans change.  If I did wait to film I feel as if the outcome would have been different. Not in a good or bad way. Just different. 

I am excited to finish my editing and have the music video complete. So far, this project has been a great experience!

                                                                 xoxo, Dru Donald


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog