Planning for my Real Techniques Miracle Face & Body Sponge commercial

Props

I decided to make a Real Techniques commercial. My main prop will be the Real Techniques Miracle Fane and Body sponge. Other props will be vanity and makeup brushes.

Costumes

I will be the only subject in the commercial. I will wear simple clothing. It will either be a solid color t-shirt with leggings or a long solid dress. I will also wear plain flats for shoes. My hair will be down but out of my face. Like makeup will be able to give off a natural effect.

Schedule

On 10/21/20, I will research the conventions of makeup commercials.

On 10/23/20, I will establish the props, costumes, schedules, set, location, and a backup plan.

On 10/25/20, I Will create a storyboard for the 30-second commercial.

On 10/27/20, I will film and record the necessary shots for my commercial.

0n 10/29/20, I will edit and add the final touches to the commercial.

Set

The set for the commercial will be on a vanity/flat surface. Blue walls and a blurred background.

Location

The location for the commercial will be in my room. I will be at my vanity recording the commercial with closeups, zooms, etc.

My second location will be in my living rooms on a flat light pink matt that will showcase the beauty sponge.

Backup plan

If my power goes out at my house, I will record the commercial in front of my house by trees. This will give the commercial a tropical feeling. I will also do the closeups on the concrete with a blurred background.


xoxo, Dru Donald


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- Second day of fliming

Production Blog- Post Card

A Level: Group Blog